Michigan Weekend Notes.
- Coney Throwdown: Coney Joes, Lafayette, & American Coney.
- There was a man wearing spurs in American Coney.
- Witnessed a 16 month old baby fall out of its booster chair and land on its head at Coney Joes. (It was fine. I think.)
- While escaping the thunder storm, we duck into the movie theater to watch Midnight in Paris. Movie theater gets hit by lightening.
- I think the only reason Jay’s relatives showed up to the BBQ yesterday was because they expected a wedding announcement… or a baby.
- I did not spot one article of juggalo clothing during my entire trip.
- I did see one Kid Rock jersey.